Our client, a well-known Milwaukee based manufacturer of medical products seeks an Inside Sales Manager.
SCOPE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Inside Sales Manager will monitor sales metrics and manage the entire sales administration process. They will collaborate with various professionals, so it’s essential that they have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable working in a team environment. They should also be able to lead and motivate the sales team to achieve specific goals. The Inside Sales Manager should be able to build a high-performance sales team to ensure customer satisfaction. The list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the inside sales representative team
- Collaborate with SVP Sales & Marketing to set sales goals for your team
- Track sales targets for your team
- Suggest and implement improvements in the sales administration process
- Coordinate department projects to meet deadlines
- Report on sales metrics and suggest improvements
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
- Use customer feedback to generate ideas about new features or products
- Research and discover methods to increase customer engagement
- Ensure sales, finance and legal policies and procedures are met
- Build an open-communication environment for your team
- Liaise with Marketing and Product Development departments to ensure brand consistency and increase sales
Experience and Requirements
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Business Administration or relevant field or two to three years of equivalent experience. Experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Proven work experience as an Inside Sales Manager
- Hands on experience with CRM software and MS Excel
- In-depth understanding of the sales administration process
- Excellent interpersonal and team management skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Numerical abilities and problem-solving attitude
- Problem solving abilities including
- Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner;
- Gather and analyze information skillfully;
- Develop alternative solutions;
- Work well in group problem solving situations.