Our client, a well-known Orange County manufacturer of vitamins seeks a Quality Control Manager.
Summary: Quality Control Manager is responsible for the whole oversight of the Quality Control department. They are to appropriate, delegate, and review Quality Control operations and related tasks to ensure company’s full Quality Control support as well as provide technical and operational guidance and training to subordinate staff and other departments within the organization. They will need to strategically ensure the successful performance of the Quality Control group in properly evaluating and testing raw materials, in-process materials, finished products, and any other testing needs, as well as ensuring technical review, cGMP compliance as relating to laboratory operations, and customer technical support. The individual will need to review the systems and the output of the Quality Control group for compliance to company policies and the quality requirements required in the dietary supplement industry.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Per compliance to cGMP, company’s SOPs, and training, thoroughly reviews and verifies Quality Control systems and operations within the department as well as in support of the organization.
- Oversees and technically reviews company’s sanitation program and sys
- Represents company’s Quality Control operations as needed in customer and regulatory audits, meetings, qualifications, and/or any other such required instances.
- Oversees that all proper SOPs, test method s, documentation, training, qualification and programs , investigation s, compliance, and system optimization as relating to the Quality Control group are in place and are appropriately
- Verifies systems are in place, effective, and adhered by the Quality Control department as relating to raw materials, in-process materials, finished product s, test request s, and any other testing, qualification, and technical needs for successful quality control support of company’s International
- Oversees that proper testing and methodologies are executed respective of company’s quality systems.
Minimum Bachelor’s Degree; Master’s degree (M. A.) or equivalent preferred; with a minimum of seven years related experience and/or training, of which a year to two of managerial experience a plus; or equivalent combination of education, experience, background, and assessed aptitude and capacity. Degree in the sciences as relating to Microbiology and/or Chemistry preferred.