A leading global manufacturer of specialized industrial/commercial products, is looking for a VP of North American Sales to be responsible for sales, growth and vertical margins.
Assume responsibility for the success of the sales team which includes Territory Managers, Market and Business Development Managers and a Field Service team. This position reports to the Global CEO.
- Direct and coordinate activities of the organization to meet mission and objectives
- Increase market share, brand/product awareness, and develop new business
- Drive change management in particular with respect to the full integration of the North American organization and overall strategy
- Develop strategic plans to implement the overall group strategy, profitability and growth
- Develop and manage the annual sales budgets to achieve targets, costs and profitability
- Monitor markets and provide market intelligence
- Define market requirements, write specifications for product development
- Support North American acquisition and merger activities
- Evaluate performance of direct reports for compliance with established policies and objectives
- Extensive Travel required
- A self-starter, highly motivated, energetic
- Dynamic, results oriented