Our client, a well know manufacturer of sophisticated electronic products, seeks a Director of Project Management & Installation.
Manager, Project Management & Installation
The Director of Installations & Project Management will support product installation nationwide. This role will lead the installation team to install and certify all systems. This position also will be responsible for recruiting, training and certifying, and monitoring all 3rd party contract installer team members. The individual will apply a mastery of project management skills to accomplish the goals of delivering the projects on time, within budget and with the highest customer satisfaction. The Director will establish procedures, develop personnel to a high degree of competency and implement the measurement systems need to be sure these goals are met.
The Project Management team is the commercial engine. The Director, Product Management & Installation is responsible for assuring the optimal configuration of the solutions and installing them to the highest quality standards. Need to professionally train and certify all installation technicians involved with installing solutions whether 3rd party or company installers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure the accuracy of quotes and verify that quoting packages reflect the image of the company, and set appropriate expectations for long-term, satisfying customer relationshi
- Communicate with sales and service during the installation process. Maintain customer records and dashboards for installation as well as updating the CRM on
- Establish and maintain installation forecasts based on sales funnels from raw leads to closed opportunities. Utilize CRM to report on lead turn-around times, escalations, etc. Generate pipeline reports by lead sources (i.e.: events, Web, etc.). Support sales leaders with accurate territory management dashboards and information related to installations.
- Establish and maintain procedures for Contract Management within a contract-management system. Maintain current contracts and price lists including Group Purchasing Organizations (GPO), corporate contracts, and Government Service Agreements (GSA). Ensure the accuracy of price lists and communicate pricing data to purchasing organizations, dealers, catalog outlets and others.
- Ensure orders are transitioned smoothly to Project Management and track through completion to ensure customer satisfaction. Proactively maintain customer relationships for consumables and parts.
- Lead team to support customer service including questions, system and change orders, Return Material Authorizations (RMA), and other requests via phone and email. Capture customer satisfaction responses to measure team
- Define the scope of installation activities by frequent interactions with customers, sub contractors, company technicians, educational team and sales personne
- Continuously improving the quality of installations and overall customer
- Ensure that installations comply with all codes and regulations, including the verification of low voltage state
- Ensure that installations are completed on time and on Ensure margin goals are met.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure timely deliverables.
- Prepare annual operating plan and execute accordingly.
- Design and implement operational procedures to improve install team’s productivity.
- Plan, coordinate and lead resources required for
- Establish, develop and train install team, to include
- Ensure accuracy and on time submission of team’s
- Maintain a healthy and safe work
- All other activates and additions as prescribed by management