Our client, a well-known Chicago area manufacturer of Surgical/Urology Equipment/Disposables seeks a Director of Sales & Business Development.
Ensures sales and profit growth targets are met.
- Ensures profitable relationships with key decision makers are bult and maintained.
- Develops and promotes weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales objectives.
- Manages independent sales reps (1099) and distributors in the US.
- Provides monthly insights regarding the activities, opportunity pipeline, forecast, successes, challenges, and customer needs.
- Utilizes SalesForce.com to capture and manage all sales activities.
- Ensures training and support of customers.
- Manages all existing relationships with OEM and Corporate Distribution partners to maximize profitability and utilize internal resources efficiently.
- Negotiates and manages supply and distribution agreements for renewals and new partners.
- Identifies and builds the business case for new partner companies and acquisitions fitting the Vision, Mission, and Strategy of the company.
- Ensures pricing is within Pricing Guidelines.
- Ensures compliance of contract representatives, distributors, and sales representatives.
- Develops annual Sales Plan.
- Provides monthly Sales Forecasts.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications or related field; An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Proven track record of delivering sales results exceeding expectations.
- Experience in field sales, sales management, and sales of medical devices in the O.R., Purchasing, and Capital preferably in laparoscopic surgery and urology.